The Complete Guide to Art Fairs. (condensed version: "less is more")
This side-by-side chronicle travels with me as I plan and execute my best and most profitable Art Festival to date where I sold four pieces totaling about $23K. I also discuss one of the most amazing tools for art entrepreneurs: Augmented Reality. This tool completely transformed the way I conducted business at the event. I was able to help potential collectors visualize the art in their homes and return as buyers. Also discussed: each sale and my thoughts as they developed. And everyone's favorite: follow-ups, how and when to stay in touch.
List lovers, this is for you:
- Planning: using demographics to determine which art fairs you should participate in
- Designing your art booth
- Planning/preparing logistics for the event
- Displaying artwork for success
- Building display panels
- My sales approach at art fairs
- Augmented Reality and how artists should use it for sales
- The business of art
- Post-show analysis
- Constructive critiques of other art booth designs
Join the FB group: The Art Of Selling Art
Leave your questions and comments below or on the FB group.